Job Summary: In this capacity, you will reviews and process customer agency caregiver timesheet transactions for transmission to payroll and billing processing functions.
- Run, review and respond to weekly pre- and post-processing edit reports
- Resolve edit issues prior to processing
- Communicate with our client processing group to run weekly time and billing processes when ready and meet processing submission deadlines
- Communicate with external payroll processor regarding customer agency employee setup issues that impact payroll processing
- Communicate with customer agencies regarding general and specific issues which they need to correct
- Communicate weekly processing statistics to customer agencies
- Ensure payer authorizations are entered into the system
- Highlight authorization exceptions and communicate to customer agencies
- Prepare weekly and monthly internal reports and reconciliations of billing generated and sent to payers
- Communicate as needed with RMS Cash and Collections teams.
- Enter payer service authorizations into ProHealth system.
- Experience with working computerized and web-based applications.
- Ability to plan appropriately to meet specific processing deadlines
- Ability to communicate appropriately and develop relationships internally and externally
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience in health care billing with knowledge of the use of procedure codes and authorizations, preferably for home healthcare in a Medicaid MCO payer environment a plus
Our client Offers
- Medical and Dental health plans following 2 months of employment
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flex Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holiday Time
- Numerous Employee Discounts
- Onsite Gym
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org