Role & Responsibilities:
- Genuine curiosity and a customer-first mentality
- At least 7 years of QA test automation experience with mobile/web applications and API’s
- Experienced with test automation framework design and scripting.
- Workflow testing (end-to-end) experience.
- Programming experience in any major OO language, deep understanding of design patterns, and experience working in a Client server and layered architecture
- Strong debugging / problem resolution skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple time critical issues / projects simultaneously.
- Hands-on testing experience on iOS, and/or Android devices.
- Planning skills to design test plans and test cases for larger multi- component products across multiple resources and parallel development tracks.
- Strong work ethic someone who takes great pride in professionalism, responsibility, and being proactive
- Self-starter / demonstrated ability to initiate and drive continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Test tools/Programming languages:
- Selenium Webdriver, Appium or similar test automation framework
- Maven, Test NG
- C#, Java
- HTML, CSS & JS knowledge
- Fiddler, Postman, JMETER & desktop browser developer tools or similar
- Eclipse, Visual Studio or similar IDE
- Git hub or similar source control tool
- Jenkins or TeamCity
Test Management Tool
- qTest, Jira, TFS, Test Manager
- Health Care domain knowledge is nice to have.
The following experience is a plus:
- Agile test methodologies
- Additional experience with performance and load testing is nice to have.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and be able to work independently with minimum supervision and with the team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org